Our client is a renowned specialist in the field of timber frame construction and prefabricated carpentry. They have years of experience and expertise in building homes in the private sector and several high-profile projects in the utility sector. Good staff care is evidenced by the long tenures and the opportunity to be trained as a true professional specialist.
As a wood frame carpenter, you work accurately, quickly and as part of a team. You are at your best when you get to work on various small and large projects. Of course, you have an eye for order and tidiness on the building site. You are energised by a beautifully delivered project and the resulting customer satisfaction. Taking the initiative to achieve better performance and solutions is standard for you, because a true professional always does that!
As a timber frame carpenter, your duties will include the following:
- On-site assembly of prefabricated elements;
- Insulation work;
- Carpentry of gutters, buoys and weatherboards;
- Installation of cladding;
- Assembly and joinery of exterior and interior window frames;
- Laying of ground floor floors;
- Carpentry interior.
As a timber frame carpenter at Worxx, you will have;
- Minimum 1 year experience as a timber frame carpenter;
- Communicative in English, German and/or Dutch;
- Possession of own car, and willing to travel with it;
- Independent, proactive and professional;
- Able to read technical drawings.
As a timber frame carpenter at Worxx, you will get;
- A weekly net salary of €500 to €550 in line with your experience;
- Work for a longer period;
- Weekly payment;
- Single private bedroom, possibly with shared living room and bathroom (included in salary);
- Health insurance (included in salary);