Due to growth at our client, we are looking for new solar panel fitters. Our client is a leading company in solar panels. You always see opportunities and possibilities and have a hands-on mentality.
Do you want to contribute to the energy transition and provide homes and businesses with beautiful solar panels with your colleagues? Then sign up now!
As an assembler, you will go to a different location every day to install solar panels. At our client's site, you and your colleagues load all the equipment in the morning. As a fitter, you will form a team with 2 or 3 colleagues.
Once on site, you explain how you will assemble all the parts neatly and safely. One colleague picks up the interior work. And two employees install the solar panels. The best moment of the day? When everything is connected according to plan and the customer is satisfied. The day ends with an explanation of how the customer can easily view the yield using the app.
What do we consider important?
- Good and safe cooperation with your colleagues and suppliers
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Continue to learn from each other, in practice and during training
As a foreman and solar panel fitter, you have a proactive work attitude and a hands-on mentality. You think along with the organisation and adopt a flexible attitude. In addition, you possess:
- Experience in solar panels is a plus;
- Team spirit, collegiality, independence, contact skills and representativeness;
- Affinity with engineering and technical understanding;
- A driving licence BE;
- A good command of the Dutch and/or German language.
What we offer:
To serve customers optimally and professionally, we need top people in all layers of the organisation. We are convinced that continued investment in you and your colleagues makes all the difference. That is why we offer you the following:
- A weekly net salary of €500 to €580 in line with your experience;
- A nice working atmosphere with more than 50 nice colleagues;
- Many opportunities to develop yourself further;
- Unlimited training;
- Working hours: from 7.30 am to 4.15 pm;
- Good accommodation.