Be able to carry out work completely independently on bitumen roofs in both new construction and renovation on large and/or small projects. As a bituminous roofer, you will install new roofing using bitumen. You will be responsible for repairing, demolishing and renovating roofing on renovation projects.
About our client:
Founded in 1992, this roofing company is VCA-certified and, since 2015, also an approved training company. They are therefore keen to invest in the expertise and safety of their employees. They operate on all types of flat roofs such as PVC/EPDM and bitumen. Their clientele is very diverse; from renowned contracting companies, installation companies and institutions to housing associations, municipalities, business and the private sector. Their working area covers a large part of the central Netherlands.
As a bitumen roofer, you have;
- Minimum 3 years' working experience as a bitumen roofing contractor;
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude;
- In possession of VCA or willing to obtain it;
- Possession of driving licence B and own transport;
- Reasonable knowledge of the Dutch, English or German language.
As a bitumen roofer at Worxx, you will get;
- A weekly net salary of €500 to €580 in line with your experience;
- Personal focus on growth and development;
- Pleasant and committed colleagues with passion for the job;
- Tailor-made guidance for a good private/work balance;
- Views on long-term collaboration;
- Quality accommodation with plenty of privacy.